Skip to main content

Get Your Glow On!

Happy Wine Wednesday!!

As I sip my red blend, I get excited knowing that soon it will be white wine season aka SUMMER!!! Wine spritzers, sunshine, being out on the water and longer days are ahead! With all that sunshine comes a little more maintenance to keep skin hydrated and looking amazing all the while preventing serious wrinkles! Whether we'd like to admit it or not, they'll show sooner or later! No thank ya ma'am! I decided to share with y'all a few of the products that I love thus far! Hoping they become permanent summer staples!

First off, I use a bb cream and foundation from e.l.f.. I blend two different shades since I have a yellow base to my skin and have gotten a little tan. I apply and use a blending bud, these bad boys are the bees knees! I love this brand! It is inexpensive, sold at Target, CVS and Walgreens! Good for this girl's budget!
I love these foundations since they have SPF built-in! They don't clog pores and don't leave a "cakey" look!

Next, my current go to for a summer glow is Jergen's Natural Glow body lotion. I use this daily, usually after a shower so I've exfoliated and it absorbs evenly. It doesn't leave an orangy look, no Jersey Shore girl here!! It also has a great fragrance, even the beau says so!
There are other products in this line I want to try, especially during not-so-sunny season!

For my bedtime prep, I decided to try a new brand of wipes for makeup removal from L'Oreal. These are soothing for the skin, I don't have sensitive skin but I like to keep up on maintenance so I don't have breakouts. I also broke down and finally got night cream. Yes, it made me feel old! But I must say, I absolutely love the results! I apply it about 5 minutes before I go to bed, I use the wipes and allow them to soothe my skin for a bit before I apply this as well. Also, if you're a Publix addict like me, they offer a coupon for both! Steal and deal!!


Summer cannot come fast enough, even though I'm sure I'll be a busy working girl! Summer just brings a sense of relaxation, this Florida girl has a love/hate relationship with the heat but I'll deal! Leave a comment if you decide to try any of these products!! I'll keep ya post on my results!

Pre-workout selfie showing no "cakey" look!

I get a little corny sometimes! LOL

..xobb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thirty-Onederful!

Today I turned 31, it was a different birthday vibe than I usually have. Typically, I get really into my plans and can't wait for the day to come. Maybe it is because our plans changed drastically suddenly or because of the imminent threat of the hurricane looming in the back of my mind. But today ended up much better than originally anticipated! Of course, I needed the birthday Snapchat filter! Our plans were to go to Croom which is a motocross park ran by the state. The property used to be phosphate mines in Brooksville, it has since been used for motocross celebs and locals for enjoyment. Last minute, literally 5 hours before we were supposed to head north, the boyfriend tells me that due to the pain in the rump hurricane barreling towards the east coast they are closing the park. Talk about blonde emoji facepalm, ugh!! Now, I do not ride a dirt bike, heck I barely have the coordination to walk and chew gum at the same time. But I enjoy disconnecting, hiking, and relaxin...

We Don't Talk About That...

Mental health has never been a "hot topic" or a common dinner conversation, it is usually dusted under the rug and left to fester til another day. Honestly, I'm writing this for my own mental health, rather my sanity. Since this virus took over our lives, being forced to live completely out of the norm has made mental health become a little bit more of a subject but not by much. Being bored and forced to be in the same house almost 24/7 can cause you to focus on things you wouldn't normally think about. This is also true for myself. Up until now, I haven't really discussed with anyone but close friends and family what I have struggled with for a long time. To me, you talk about it and everyone will think you're looney. Well, I'm over it and tired of hiding it so here goes! When I lived in Orlando, I had extremely high anxiety for the first time. I was basically alone full time miles away from my hometown. I tried so desperately to avoid facing what I...

Hey There 2020!

Oh 2019, what a year! I have to admit, this year taught me a ton, left me speechless at times (I know, stunning right?!), and with some gains as well as losses! I learned how to love myself and see who I am alone, I have ended relationships that were overdue to be ended, and I became a stronger coach with Beachbody! I gained a booty thanks to my amazing workout program and learned how to eat properly! 2019 gave me the strength I needed to end a toxic relationship that was disguised as something much different. The year had it's ups and downs, as does every year, but this one in particular helped me learn what I like and where my future goals lie. I experienced things I thought I wanted and realized where I am heading is exactly where I need to be. Now that that's over, reminiscing can be fun but I am ready for a new chapter! Oh 2020, do I have something planned for you! I am entering this year on a very different foot, starting today with organizing my goals and strate...