Skip to main content

Bored and Blonde

This will just be a quick little post while I have the thoughts. Writers tend to jot things down in the midst of chaos when inspiration hits them!

Lately, I have been bored as bored can be! With Brad travel here or there, my big intimidating test here and gone, and just awaiting the final confirmation for this job, I don't really have much to do! I have been scouring Pinterest lately looking for a summer project to distract myself. I have discovered I'm driving my own self insane, poor babe is about to go mad with my antics! So it is about that time that I begin to get those creative juices flowing!

A few ideas have come to mind, with help of my crafty loves! I actually bought a word search like I used to do during the summers just to preoccupy my endless boredom! I do believe I may dabble in making a summer wreath or decorations for our house! If you have any suggestions, they are greatly welcomed!

The whole point of this post is to express how important it is to do your own thing. With babe working hard on his job and projects, I came to realize I don't really do much besides working and the gym. I don't need to be spending countless hours in there so I am going to attempt to be crafty! I think boredom is a waste of a good mind and imagination! No point in mindless thoughts and over analyzation, that can only lead to negativity. Stay tuned for something crafty, I may find the courage to document and share! Who knows, I've never been to creative, besides writing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thirty-Onederful!

Today I turned 31, it was a different birthday vibe than I usually have. Typically, I get really into my plans and can't wait for the day to come. Maybe it is because our plans changed drastically suddenly or because of the imminent threat of the hurricane looming in the back of my mind. But today ended up much better than originally anticipated! Of course, I needed the birthday Snapchat filter! Our plans were to go to Croom which is a motocross park ran by the state. The property used to be phosphate mines in Brooksville, it has since been used for motocross celebs and locals for enjoyment. Last minute, literally 5 hours before we were supposed to head north, the boyfriend tells me that due to the pain in the rump hurricane barreling towards the east coast they are closing the park. Talk about blonde emoji facepalm, ugh!! Now, I do not ride a dirt bike, heck I barely have the coordination to walk and chew gum at the same time. But I enjoy disconnecting, hiking, and relaxin...

We Don't Talk About That...

Mental health has never been a "hot topic" or a common dinner conversation, it is usually dusted under the rug and left to fester til another day. Honestly, I'm writing this for my own mental health, rather my sanity. Since this virus took over our lives, being forced to live completely out of the norm has made mental health become a little bit more of a subject but not by much. Being bored and forced to be in the same house almost 24/7 can cause you to focus on things you wouldn't normally think about. This is also true for myself. Up until now, I haven't really discussed with anyone but close friends and family what I have struggled with for a long time. To me, you talk about it and everyone will think you're looney. Well, I'm over it and tired of hiding it so here goes! When I lived in Orlando, I had extremely high anxiety for the first time. I was basically alone full time miles away from my hometown. I tried so desperately to avoid facing what I...

Hey There 2020!

Oh 2019, what a year! I have to admit, this year taught me a ton, left me speechless at times (I know, stunning right?!), and with some gains as well as losses! I learned how to love myself and see who I am alone, I have ended relationships that were overdue to be ended, and I became a stronger coach with Beachbody! I gained a booty thanks to my amazing workout program and learned how to eat properly! 2019 gave me the strength I needed to end a toxic relationship that was disguised as something much different. The year had it's ups and downs, as does every year, but this one in particular helped me learn what I like and where my future goals lie. I experienced things I thought I wanted and realized where I am heading is exactly where I need to be. Now that that's over, reminiscing can be fun but I am ready for a new chapter! Oh 2020, do I have something planned for you! I am entering this year on a very different foot, starting today with organizing my goals and strate...