Skip to main content

Blonde Basics!

This post is for a special gal who just needs a little makeup guidance!

Being a girl definitely has its ups and downs but the best part, in my opinion, is getting all glammed up and feeling gorgeous! A sweet friend of mine wanted to know what essentials are needed to achieve a basic everyday look that is simple and won't break the bank but leaves you looking like a million bucks! I got ya girl!!

My face essentials are also posted in this post but here's the nitty gritty! First off, get yourself a beauty blender! These things are definitely worth the buzz! To use, wet (yes, I said wet as in water!) the blender. This provides a smooth look, so get that thing under the water and squeeze! Then apply your foundation on the largest end for an all over face application and, if needed, apply to the narrow end to get in the smallest spaces like inner eye and around your nose.
e.l.f Beauty Blender $5.00

Gives you a smoother look
Another girl must have is a really good palette! For my everyday look, I currently use another e.l.f product! It is a contouring palette as well as their blush palette. So, something I had to learn was where to put what color in the contour palette. I use this diagram via the amazing Pinterest!

e.l.f $6.00





















e.l.f $6.00
After I apply each of these, I blend all over with an all over face brush. Then, I top it all off setting powder and a setting spray for a smooth finish and all day wear!!
Maybelline $9.00
Maybelline $12.99
















All these products are the perfect face base! Make sure they're applied with the necessary tools to get the best look!
Ignore my ridiculous look, lol, this is the all over face brush from e.l.f

Highlight applied with a bronzer brush
Hopefully all this helps for the beginner face kit! I will be following this with the basics for your eyes!! My goal for anyone who reads this is that they feel beautiful inside and out! I love makeup and feeling absolutely gorgeous after it on! You do not need makeup to feel beautiful, but sometimes it helps!


..xobb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thirty-Onederful!

Today I turned 31, it was a different birthday vibe than I usually have. Typically, I get really into my plans and can't wait for the day to come. Maybe it is because our plans changed drastically suddenly or because of the imminent threat of the hurricane looming in the back of my mind. But today ended up much better than originally anticipated! Of course, I needed the birthday Snapchat filter! Our plans were to go to Croom which is a motocross park ran by the state. The property used to be phosphate mines in Brooksville, it has since been used for motocross celebs and locals for enjoyment. Last minute, literally 5 hours before we were supposed to head north, the boyfriend tells me that due to the pain in the rump hurricane barreling towards the east coast they are closing the park. Talk about blonde emoji facepalm, ugh!! Now, I do not ride a dirt bike, heck I barely have the coordination to walk and chew gum at the same time. But I enjoy disconnecting, hiking, and relaxin...

We Don't Talk About That...

Mental health has never been a "hot topic" or a common dinner conversation, it is usually dusted under the rug and left to fester til another day. Honestly, I'm writing this for my own mental health, rather my sanity. Since this virus took over our lives, being forced to live completely out of the norm has made mental health become a little bit more of a subject but not by much. Being bored and forced to be in the same house almost 24/7 can cause you to focus on things you wouldn't normally think about. This is also true for myself. Up until now, I haven't really discussed with anyone but close friends and family what I have struggled with for a long time. To me, you talk about it and everyone will think you're looney. Well, I'm over it and tired of hiding it so here goes! When I lived in Orlando, I had extremely high anxiety for the first time. I was basically alone full time miles away from my hometown. I tried so desperately to avoid facing what I...

Hey There 2020!

Oh 2019, what a year! I have to admit, this year taught me a ton, left me speechless at times (I know, stunning right?!), and with some gains as well as losses! I learned how to love myself and see who I am alone, I have ended relationships that were overdue to be ended, and I became a stronger coach with Beachbody! I gained a booty thanks to my amazing workout program and learned how to eat properly! 2019 gave me the strength I needed to end a toxic relationship that was disguised as something much different. The year had it's ups and downs, as does every year, but this one in particular helped me learn what I like and where my future goals lie. I experienced things I thought I wanted and realized where I am heading is exactly where I need to be. Now that that's over, reminiscing can be fun but I am ready for a new chapter! Oh 2020, do I have something planned for you! I am entering this year on a very different foot, starting today with organizing my goals and strate...